Article 13 of the Italian Law 196/2003 (hereinafter the "Law") states that
personal data handling be preceded by the provision of relevant information
on such processing to the individual to whom the data refers. Regarding the
processing of your personal data by Your Voice S.p.A., with offices in Milan,
Viale Lombardia 32 (hereinafter "Your Voice"), please review the following
Purposes of data handling.
The personal data handling is solely in relation to or instrumental to
the activities according to the aims and objectives of Your Voice S.p.a,
- to enable the temporary use of the company's services,
to perform tests on correct functioning;
- in the stipulation of contracts for the supply of its services; á marketing and advertising;
- sending informative and promotional material;
- statistical analyses for marketing purposes;
- surveying customer satisfaction;
- opinion polls;
- functions necessary for compliance with laws and regulations,
both national and from the European Union, and regulations issued by the
authorities given responsibility for such purposes, and by organisations
responsible for monitoring and enforcement.
Methods of personal data processing
With reference to the purposes of point 1, the personal data
handling will be performed mainly using automatic and computerized methods,
in strict logical correspondence to the purposes themselves and, in any
event, always in full respect of privacy and security rules specified by
current Law. The personal data handling concerned is performed using procedures
that guarantee respect for the privacy rights of the user and consists
of its collection, registration, organization, archiving, processing, modification,
selection, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, grouping, communication,
circulation, cancellation and destruction, also via a combination of two
or more of the aforementioned procedures.
Submission of personal data
The submission of personal data to YourVoice is optional. A
refusal to compile the respective forms or questionnaires will have no consequences,
except that it may not be possible to provide you with comprehensive information
on the services offered, to use the services for demonstration tests, or
to use the services as such.
Personal data may be handled, on behalf of Your Voice, by the
company's employees, and by professionals or companies who perform specific
processing functions or additional activities, or functions necessary for
providing the services offered.
Personal data may be communicated, in whole or in part, to professionals
or companies involved in running invoicing services and, more in general,
in accounting functions, and such figures will retain the data in their
quality of independent data handling subjects in accordance with the
Geographical area of data transference
In accordance with the existence of telecommunications,
information technology or postal connections, personal data may be transferred
abroad, including countries outside the European Union.
Right of access to personal data and other rights.
The user may contact the controller, Your Voice , at any time
to exercise his rights as indicated in article 7 of Law, the text of which
is hereby given in full:
- The individual has the right to receive confirmation of
the existence or not of personal data of which he is subject, even if
not yet registered, and communication of the same in intelligible form.
- The individual has the right to receive indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes for and conditions in which said data is to be treated;
- of the logic applied in the case of handling performed with the assistance
of electronic methods;
- of the identity of the controller, the processors and the representative
appointed under the terms of article 5, subsection 2;
- f the subjects and subject categories to which personal data may
be communicated or which may receive such information while acting
as national territory representative, processors or appointees.
- The individual has the right to:
- update, modify or, if so desired, integrate the data;
- cancel, transform into anonymous format or block data treated in
violation of the law, including that which it is not necessary to preserve
in relation to the purposes for which said data was collected or subsequently
- receive confirmation that procedures under letters a) and b) have
been brought to the attention, also in relation to their content, to
those bodies or persons to whom said data has been communicated or
transmitted, except in the case in which such communication proves
impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate with respect
to the right protected.
- The individual has the right, wholly or in part:
- when his/her reasons are legitimate, to oppose to the treatment of
data of which he is subject, even if pertinent to the purposes of the
- to oppose to the treatment of data of which he is subject for the
purposes of issuing advertising or direct sales material or for market
research or commercial communications.
Data processing Administrator
The data processing administrator, in accordance with the Law, is Your
Voice S.p.a., with registered office in Milan, Viale Lombardia, n. 32,
with whom you can uphold your rights as stated in art. 13 of the Law.